18 May 2013

Eurovision 2013 - Final Predictions

Hello Eurovision lovers! Fuller analysis after the show, but just for the record, I predicted 9.5 out of the 10 qualifiers from the second semi final. The 0.5 is that I always have Macedonia going through, which is part bias and wishful thinking, so not usually a properly reasoned choice, so I pick a substitute country spot to compensate for this, and this year that country was Armenia. Now for the record, here's my top 10 predictions (in place order):

1. Denmark
2. Germany
3. Russia
4. Azerbaijan
5. Norway
6. Ukraine
7. Iceland
8. Italy
9. Georgia
10. Romania

Hardly my personal preference, but hey, all the X-Factor tricks have been skewed for a Danish win. If only a 'naughty' country like Russia or Azerbaijan again comes through the ranks and win - then the EBU will have a coronary! Happy Eurovision!

No comments:

Post a Comment