02 July 2010

My favourite songs so far this year

We're already half way through 2010, so here's a selection of songs that I have liked on my mp3 player these past 6 months:
Israel: Dor Daniel - Makom Letzidech

Turkey - Ebru Polat - Seni Aldattım

Russian Shanson-Punk with Vstrechnyy boy - Moltylyok

Azerbaijan: Irade Ibrahimova - Oyun

Ukraine: Irina Bilyk - Mne ne zhal' tebya

Belgium: Kate Ryan - Ella elle l'a

Bulgaria: Liana - Kato veshtica

Uzbekistan: Manzura - Soniya

Azerbaijan - Ana

Serbia: Milan Stanković - Face

Romania: Narcisa - Atunci cand esti sef in casa

Kosovo: Motrat Mustafa - Krejt me ren

Uzbekistan: Rayhon - Ertak

Albania: Sanimete Krasniqi - Perdohem unë pash për ty

Turkey: Seda Sayan - Gül Bebeğim

Armenia: Shprot - Xorovs taran

Greece: Stratis Myronas - Pano ap' ola

Macedonia: Tandemi - Sakam da ti dokažam

Bulgaria: Traiana - Vzemi me

Kosovo: Besa - Kujtoma

Dagestan: Rinat Karimov - Rodnik lyubvi

No comments:

Post a Comment