28 May 2012

Eurovision 2012 roundup - another take

Had to share this - my electro-performing sister's take on this year's Eurovision, as typed from a hotel room in Barcelona

1. UK = WTF (I wonder whos been using just for men..... Mmmmmm)

2. Hungary = Pretty good, a bit George Michael-esque

3. Albania = it's Albanian's version of Björk (r they real dreadlocks??? She has a nice set of pipes)

4. Lithuania = I'm not diggin it and hate his pretentious blindfold. Another George Michael wannabe

5. Bosnia and Herzegovina = Darling no boooooring.

6. Russia = soooooo CUTE and an adorable song but they should have practised their synchronised dance moves.....

7. Iceland = absolute shithouse!

8. Cyprus = You wish you were Shakira but you are not.... Bad lyrics! GO HOME!

9. France = I like the song ... Pretty singer & nice voice, also nice touch with the gay candy gymnasts 

10. Italy = OMG it's Amy Winehouse from the dead.... Ok well It's a good song. I like it

11. Estonia = too sentimental and was hoping his head blew up on stage for a bit of excitement when he hit a high note.

12. Norway = My Norwegian fiance is ashamed .... We both like the music (it's well written). OMG he looks like a brother of a friend of ours. Pretty boy alert!

13. Azerbaijan = nice technicolor dream dress.

14. Romania = I like the quirky band and the song is quite catchy

15. Denmark = Nah you are not gonna win even though I like chicks that rock but the song sucks.

16. Greece = Fuckin terrible.... She has no class showin her knickers on live TV! But what do you expect....

17. Sweden = 80s rival .... Where are the glowsticks! English is bad but the performance is good

18. Turkey = what's with the hat, pirate top and cape wearing dancers??? WTF

19. Spain = hmmmm borefest

20. Germany = crap!

21. Malta = this is bad ..... Try hard Enrique, also coordinated foot movements. Where is Macedonia? I can't wait

22. Macedonia = The fiance says she has MILF factor! WOWser! Its ROCKS. Well done Macedonia. Metal horns for 1st guitar solo. Both my fiance and I give 100,000 points for MACEDONIA!

23. Ireland = terrible! Jedward suck!

24. Serbia = shit ballad... I'm intimidated by the scary violinists! Seriously

25. Ukraine= good vocal delivery but they have totally rip off the scale of a successful commercial track I forgot what its called

26. Moldova = Its Quirky and fun. I want the backup dancers dresses! Not a winner!

No comments:

Post a Comment