24 June 2010

Welcome to alt-world-watch!

Hello world watchers!

Welcome to alt-world-watch, a new blog which will highlight this weird and crazy world we live in. Ever since I was a young boy living in the midst of Australian suburbia, I have been full of information. Soaking as much in as I can, and always wanting to share it. Here is now my chance to spread the joy and, in the process, enlighten to alternative views and background that the mainstream media discard as unimportant, or too important for us mignons to know. Also, it'll provide respite to my poor partner who has to put up with having to listen to my constant rants. Now I can rant on the net instead. Win-win!

My main philosophy in posting is that the world and the people that live in it are not the cultured and sophisticated beings we like to think ourselves to be. Not at all! We are primitive people who still essentially live by the rules of the playground, are quite hypocritical and selfish. And you know, the quicker we realise this, understand this and recognise this, the better we will be. That is human nature. So I celebrate and highlight human nature. It may be a cliché to say but we are all the same deep down.

Anyway, enough of this intro and let's explore this world.

Please feel free to drop me a line whenever you wish to make a point or comment.

Enjoy!

Snick

No comments:

Post a Comment